Jeff MacDougall

Making music... so you don't have to.

Becky pictured here with random co-worker

Yes. That's the name of my new song entered into the holiday edition of Masters of Song Fu. Some of you have asked who Becky is. ...or at least who is doing the voice of Becky. I'm ashamed proud to say that it's my wife. I hope everyone enjoys Becky as much as I have over the years. (well, not as much as I have) Enjoy!

Becky The Office Party Drunk Girl <a href="http://jeffmacdougall.bandcamp.com/track/becky-the-office-party-drunk-girl">Becky The Office Party Drunk Girl by Jeff MacDougall</a>

4 comments:

Real Life Sarah said...

That's great! So funny!

James O'Brien said...

good job. hope you win!

Jordan Carroll said...

Ha! Great job! I know which one I'm voting for...

Anonymous said...

Outstanding. Almost makes me want an office job again, at least for one night a year.

Subscribe