Jeff MacDougall

Making music... so you don't have to.

6/10/2008

On To Round Two!


First off, I want to thank everyone who went and voted for me. I couldn't have made it to round two without you. Really. I couldn't.

There was a lot of talk about how certain contestants weren't playing fair. Did parodies instead of wrote songs from scratch and that maybe they shouldn't be aloud to continue. I was one of those mentioned. Here's the thing...

I agree.

Don't get me wrong. I am very happy to be continuing on this adventure and eager to put up some serious mojo to prove that I'm not a Weird Al clone. But after reflecting on the whole thing, I wish I had gone a different route. I was feeling guilty about (potentially) knocking out a great song (Cloakie, I'm looking at you). To the credit of the Judges, they have come up with a very fair solution. Click here to read more about that.

Thank you again for your votes and for listening. I'm looking forward to making you a proud supporter of me for the next round.

0 comments:

Subscribe