Jeff MacDougall

Making music... so you don't have to.

Okay, maybe I should just make it "Almost Live Request Fridays" since I can't seem to get my act together and actually post on Thursdays... but then I would probably start posting on Saturdays, so I guess I should just try a little harder.

This week I got a lot more requests. I even got two of songs I had never heard before. One of which is a Richard Thompson song. Beautiful. Still trying to get that one on it's feet so look for it in the coming weeks.

This week I went for a Crowded House request, Four Seasons In One Day. Enjoy.

(as much as I don't mind e-mails for requests, it's simpler for me if you request in the comments section. Thanks!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know this song, but it sounds good. :)

Will wait to hear 'Beeswing.'



Here's our requests (you pick), for some future week:
Blur: 'Tender'
James Blunt: 'Beautiful'
(I know, it was totally overplayed last year (or whenever), but I still like it.)


~ch

Anonymous said...

Saw you on the Song Fu and thought I'd check out your blog. I thought you did real well on this song. Your voice sounds nice with this arrangement. Good job.

I've added your RSS feed so I'll check back for more.

Anonymous said...

Looks like I messed up on the url. Sorry! Again good job!

JackieMacD said...

I am a huge fan of your work. Song for Lucy is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Anything by the Monkees. Like, acoustic Monkees.

Subscribe