Jeff MacDougall

Making music... so you don't have to.

10/19/2009

Thank You


Three years ago, I wrote a song for my wife while she went head to head with breast cancer. I finally decided to recorded it and am now releasing it on my Bandcamp page. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of this track through 2009 will go to FacingOurRisk.org, the only national nonprofit organization helping families affected by hereditary breast and ovarian cancer. Thanks for listening! (and for donating!)


<a href="http://jeffmacdougall.bandcamp.com/track/thank-you">Thank You by Jeff MacDougall</a>

4 comments:

JackieMacD said...

Music that makes a difference. That's who you are, Jeff MacDougall. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Is she still alive? Hope so. She was such the charmer at Telepictures. I can tell why you fell in love with such a lovely human being while working there. How's the music career going? Much love from your friend at NBC Uni.

Anonymous said...

Hi anonymous,
I am indeed alive and kicking. Would love to know who you are!

-Jackie

Anonymous said...

Kudos for beating cancer. Very emotional when going thru the treatments. Hang in there. Peace and love!

Subscribe